Monday, February 27, 2012

Short on time . . .

. . . makes for a FAST runner!  Woohoo! 

I ran one mile in 8min43secs!  My all time record.  My body feels great.  I think I could run faster if it wasn't for my lungs.  They're dying right now, but I am euphoric! 

I ended up running/walking for half a mile after, because at Curves, they say anything less than 1.5 miles really doesn't do anything for us.  So I made sure to get 1.5 miles in at 15 minutes and some odd seconds - in the single digits, so just a wee bit over 15 minutes for 1.5 miles.  YAY!!!   

I had to take my inhaler for this run!!!  I tried the mask, but I'm going to have to come up with something other than the hospital mask.  It's too restricting.  I can't get enough oxygen in there.  I wonder if I can make one out of wricking material and see it that helps with the breathability! 

I'm off to get ready for my first day on the job!  Excitement is all around! 

No comments:

Post a Comment