Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Increasingly Better!

I increased my distance to 2.5 miles today, but still at 12 min/miles.  Going to CURVES and working their machines is really helping a lot.  The first mile and a half was not bad at all, so I really was getting excited, because I thought I could do 3 miles.  Not so.  I started getting sick at 2.25, so pushed it to 2.5 and quit.  It was cold today, even though I was in the basement.  I had to put a hospital mask on to warm up the air to my lungs.  It worked.  After about a mile, I took it off and ran fine.  Cold lungs really prohibits running!  UGH! 

I joined the Curves Complete . . . or at least will be.  I was going to today, but it snowed and the person I had a meeting with canceled it.  So I'll have to join next week and stick to the trial week.  Since joining it on Friday, I lost 10 lbs, but then gained 3 of it back last night for my birthday.  I'm back on track today and am hoping that that 3 pounds and more will come off. 

Diet, Exercise and Motivation = weight loss!  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment