The gym was closed yesterday, but open today. I didn't go though, because it's my day to run. I already walked Amber for 2 miles this morning. I don't want to over do it on the exercise thing . . . or to burn out. I ran 2 miles on the treadmill at 11.5 min/miles. I walked another mile at 15 min/miles for a total of 3 miles. My knees are a little shaky, but not sore, so let's hope I can keep this up.
I started out with a hospital mask on, but it was too warm. It's 48 degrees out. The other day when I ran, it was only 30 something and my lungs were COLD! It was much easier running today, but I feel like my lungs still have a long way to go to get them in shape.
Running before my run helps with the asthma too - a slight attack prevents one from occuring the rest of the run. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment